New tools offer the promise of exciting discoveries, new creations. When we’re cooped up and restless we start thinking, “What if ?”
Melissa Cable thought What if? and popped a band embellished with snap bezels and polymer into the oven to see if the leather would survive. It did and Create Recklessly was born.
If you’re itching for something that will help you take your work up a notch, come on over to Craftcast this evening (7:00 pm EST) for the free I Love Tools online party.
- Art Clay World stamps with Jackie Truty
- Potter Tools USA with Melissa Muir
- Jool Tools with Anie Piliguian
- Perfect Match Doming ™ with Janet Alexander
- The D.R.E.A.M. Machine with Wilma Yost
- Dover copyright free designs with Barbara Becker Simon
- Create Recklessly leather tools with Melissa Cable
- Polymer extruder disks (new set #2) with Cynthia Tinapple
- The BIG shears with Robert Dancik