Feels like time for polymer clay spring cleaning. Here’s a list of all the notices, fun links and loose ends that have been building up over the past couple of weeks:
- A Russian tutorial of running shoes from Ehidna that appeals to the kid in me
- Step by Step Beads (look at the free Christi Friesen download) is hungry for good polymer clay projects for the magazine. Check out the writer’s guidelines and contact editor-in-chief Leslie Rogalski.
- Ronna Weltman (new pictures on her site) is doing an article about cool tools. Send her a note about your favorites.
- Victoria Hughes is offering a special on her DVDs and she’s including handmade polymer samples with her books. More on this and other class news on her site. And have you heard her interview on craftcast?
- The painted polymer clay pendants pictured above look like spring. They’re from England’s Eva Soehjar (guessing at the last name). Thanks to Judy Dunn and Melanie West for the link. See how Melanie’s bangles have evolved.
Ponsawan Sila’s daughter was in a bad auto accident. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.